I finally completed my first full project tutorial for this little snail backpack. This sweet little companion can be customized to fit almost all of my animal kits and patterns.
These are the materials and tools you will need:
- One sheet each of robin's egg blue and bronze wool and rayon felt (available in my shop) This will be plenty for multiple snails.
- Embroidery thread to match (light blue, bronze and dark green for the mouth)
- #8 Purl cotton embroidery thread in a matching color
- Wool Stuffing: I sell 40 gram bundles in my shop for $6.00 which is plenty for multiple snails
- Four Chech Glass 2 hole seed beads (SUPERDUO by MATUBO)
- One 4/0 black snap (1/4inch size) Dritz 4/0 are easily available at craft stores
- Bamboo skewer (stuffing tool)
- Small sharp scissors: Fishers soft trip micro tip scissors (suggested)
- #6 or #8 embroidery needle (also called crewel needles)
- Needle nose pliars (small)
- Small straight pins (Merchant and Mills spanish lace pins are wonderful)